Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2013

Losing it

Good day everyone!

So, I've been occupied, doing a lot of things... u know, the semester (diploma) just ended... which means, absolutely nothing.!!!! coz we still need to work on so many things.. don't get me wrong, i do love my job... but i guess it's just the nature of  human, we complain!!! hahaha~


ANYWAY.. I've been looking around and I see the Malaysians are getting more and more concern of the physical out-look.

Back then, it was really hard to find guys in fitted shirt, with 6 packs... But these days.. anywhere u turn, u will spot these "muscle men".  Which is great! We love looking at them! lol!

I guess, the Malaysians are having a better life nowadays.. better income, better education-----> which leads us to a better life-style... We are becoming more and more concern of our looks, our appearance... People are becoming more vain.. Or perhaps it's the in thing now to go to the gym and work on the beach body?

Even on Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter, you will see all these diet pills, beauty pills, beauty juice, etc,etc- some to help you reduce the weight, some to help you to reduce scars or acne on the face, some to make your skin "brighter".  

Ever since I was a student, I had always been working-out. I swim about 20 laps a day.. And when I studied in Sydney, I joined some dance classes that requires you to dance and work-out at the same time- zumba, body combat, jazzercise, yoga and a lot more! I stopped going to the classes since I came back and my weight went UP and feels like there is no turning back!!!!

Not being able to fit to any of the jeans that I own, is just not cool, at all... On top of everything, it feels very tiring to walk too much, I hate to take the stairs- its too tiring! So, I decided to lose it, work it out, and keep a healthy life-style... The aim was to be HEALTHY- to have stamina, to go up and down the stairs with no sweat, and to be able to fit into my very own jeans.. 





Dec 2012
























March 2012




























July 2012















March 2013






May 2013










So.. what is the world's biggest secret to lose weight?

Only 2 things.

1) Eat healthly

2) Exercise


The problem with me- I love food! I love chocolates, I have a sweet-tooth! But, at the same time, I love other things too! I never deprive myself from food. I still eat everything that I enjoy to eat- but in a smaller portion.
I add more vegetables and fruits in my diet. I still do eat McDonalds, KFC, u name it! I eat it all... and it's all good- you just need to control yourself!

Exercise- I have to admit, I exercise a LOT. I jog, (walk most of the time, lol), swim, dance.. But, i hate going to the gym. I get bored doing the same thing everyday, so i need to add variety in my work-out routine.
I go for my dance work-out everyday and  on certain days I swim instead.. During weekends, i jog or I go hiking. Sometimes, when I am very very lazy...I just do some crunches, planks, and some other work-routine at home, in my very own room.


I feel great now, going up and down to the stairs? TOO EASY. my old jeans? i need a new pair now. The old one is wayyy too big for me. =)

You don't really need those pills, diet-drink, slimming cream or those tight-corset to help you reduce your weight. Just put your focus to be healthy- watch your food and exercise regularly. And why is this better?

Coz, you don't really need to spend any extra money AND it lasts. I have to say.... it is, a very slow process... slow BUT sure. =)
Have a good day everyone! cheers!!!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah babe... its true... kalau makan pill semua tu, kejap je.. tak lasting. kalau work uot, it will benefit u sampai bila2.. =)

      Delete